The Shop manages a range of different services, that have a different T&C, please see the below sections that are relevant to the service you have been using.
The Bookshop customers may seek a refund on items purchased in-store or online, either in-store or by return mail.
The Shop will also replace, exchange or refund defective or damaged items purchased via The Shop either in-store or online to the value of the purchase price, provided the item/s are:
NOTE: Customers are not entitled to a refund for a change of mind. Returns sought after the Census date will not be refunded, however, a credit note or exchange will be considered.
Refund payments will be processed using the original currency and payment method used in the original transaction, to the value of the purchase price excluding delivery costs. Original delivery charges will not be refunded unless products are defective or damaged. Where appropriate, a credit note may be issued in lieu of a refund, for use towards another purchase in-store or online.
For returns after the Census date, of the semester the item was purchased, only a credit note or exchange will be considered.
Postal refunds. Items purchased online may also be returned by post. Items must be packaged securely with original accessories and posted to The Shop PO Box 53, University of New England NSW 2351.
Customers are responsible for return postal charges. The Shop does not accept responsibility for nondelivered parcels. It is recommended for items being returned by mail that a track and trace freight method is used. The Shop does not accept responsibility for items damaged during return shipment or lost in
eBooks are managed through a third party for all Returns and Refunds please see here.
We appreciate that you want to shop with the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us, and we will provide you with an exchange within the following guidelines.
1. For incorrect choice of purchase or change of mind there will be no refund
2. Full refunds or replacements given on damaged or faulty goods returned within 14 days of purchase. Goods must be returned before a replacement is dispatched.
3. How to Return an Item:
PO Box U53
University of New England NSW 2351
4. All freight costs for returns and deliveries of refunds and exchanges (excluding damaged or faulty goods) will be at the customer’s expense.
5. All goods remain the property of The Shop until paid for in full.
6. All goods must be paid for in full before dispatch.
7. All prices are given in Australian Dollars including GST.
8. We do not have any liability to you arising from the supply of our products. All warranties and representations are fully excluded to the extent allowed by law.